sexta-feira, 14 de janeiro de 2011

088 - Raise of the darkness (Flores Mortas no Jardim)

Is done!
The wall between us is falling
The Ice is brock and the glow is back
Your big black deck is tack the heaven clouds
I`m alone in the dark, apart, and you I found
I enter in the door, to flour, of your desire
In this day, I say: My way it is your fire

I found, I found, I found your sky
I found, I found, I found your soul

I found you because, I know, how you is mine
I found you because, I know, now is the time
Time to raise up, Time to raise up
Time to raise up, for the life!

Raise of the ignorance, raise of the darkness
What you thought… Be the light

This is… The time.



*Poema integrante do livro "Flores Mortas no Jardim" - Adrian Mcoy


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Clique aqui e comente!

Pesquisar neste blog